Thursday, January 4, 2007

2006 in review

Well needless to say that this is my first posting and of course its gonna be about this past year, 2 days ago a friend of mine suggested to me to start a blog, I figured why not. First of all let me start by saying that like everyone else I am tired of hearing about the triple skanks! Thats right, Britnany, Paris, and Lindsay. I mean is it really news that some trailer park trash girl isn't wearing underwear! And who cares who paris is making a video with now. Lindsay well she is just someone that wants you to look at me i'm sooo grown up then when they do, its like why are you talking about me, and why can't I live my life? Well thats because like the other two.....your skanky and stupid! But hey that's just my opinion. And to the future Mrs. Federline.......with all that money use it to buy a freakin clue! Your not going to win mother of the year awards and from what I hear your new album is going to suck balls, what a coincidence you and Paris really do have something in common! Now I'm not going to talk about politics, too controversial of a topic, so my main focus is everday bullshit and what is usually talked about......why, its just more damn entertaining than to get in to the whole patriotism issue, hey to each their own...this is just my opinion...........you don't have to agree with this indian........who is a cowboys fan! you like that don't you

No comments: